Vacancy at INCLUDE
for a Knowledge Valorization Staff Member
The Knowledge Platform on Inclusive Development Policies (INCLUDE) is looking for a
Knowledge Valorization Staff Member (0.6–0.8 FTE)
- To ‘broker’ existing academic knowledge on the thematic fields of INCLUDE, i.e. productive employment, social protection and strategic actors for inclusive development, by making this knowledge available and accessible for policymakers and other stakeholders;
- To disseminate research findings from the, to be selected, NWO/WOTRO research projects on the Political Role of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) for Inclusive Development;
- To facilitate and ensure knowledge exchange between researchers, policymakers and other stakeholders in the Netherlands and African countries, amongst others through the organization of workshops;
- To facilitate INCLUDE’s knowledge brokering activities on the Political Role of Civil Society Organisations, in order to link and learn and to engage a wider audience of stakeholders;
- To provide a good balance of stakeholder participation with, Dutch and international, academia, policy-makers, private sector actors, civil-society organizations and other representatives.
Applications must be received no later than 11 August 2017. For more information, visit the website.